He loved it - and there were even a few tears!
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have finally found the joys of blogging! What a fantastic way to keep in touch with people!
I have finally found the joys of blogging! What a fantastic way to keep in touch with people!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
And nice job on the gifts! That little Holly of yours is darling. We can't wait until we're able to meet her in person. It's beginning to really feel like autumn with crisp temperatures here in the states. The other night Ben and I cuddled up under a nice warm blanket with frothy mugs of milo. We had plenty of warm thoughts about our Aussie friends who keep us well stocked on the good stuff.
Love ya!
Rachel
This is the Magic Blog Fairy saying, IT'S TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG, TAMMY!!!!
We love you and miss you and want to hear what is happening in your lives down under!
Post a Comment